Title Comes Here
Announcement of 2020-2021 ASCE New Orleans Board
The New Orleans Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers is proud to announce our 2020-2021 Board Members! Please join us in welcoming the following:
- President – Andrew Woodroof, P.E.
- President Elect – Stephanie C. Bayne, P.E.
- Vice-President – Kyle Galloway, P.E.
- Treasurer – Erin Rooney, P.E.
- Secretary – Clay Worley, P.E.
- Director At-Large – Robert Rousset, P.E.
- Director At-Large – Ayan Mehrotra, P.E., PMP
- Director, Past President – Dean Nicoladis, P.E.
The 2020-2021 Board is hard at work developing programs to bring technical resources to our membership. We are fully committed to ASCE’s mission of delivering value to our members, advancing the civil engineering profession, and protecting the public health, safety, and welfare. Follow us on Facebook, subscribe to our mailing list, or check the website www.asceneworleans.org for upcoming announcements and events!